Regenta Resort Bharatpur
Regenta Resort Bharatpur offers royal luxury hospitality in the eastern gateway to Rajasthan. The best and most distinct address in the city that leaves you satiated with ultimate comfort and unmatched style. Regenta Resort guarantees a hassle free stay which comes as a welcome respite and tranquil relaxation for you. Suitably located with the city’s main attraction point near Bird Sanctuary, you would see yourself placed at just a stone’s throw from all the excitement the city has to offer.
- Premium getaway resort, located at Bharatpur spread over 3 acres in prime location of Highway.
- Offering 43 Premium category rooms, 4 Executive Suites and 2 luxury suites comprising of a total of 49 large rooms with AC, LED , Tea/Coffee Maker, Mini Bar , safe locker , and other modern amenities
- Each Room is complete with a private outdoor sit out area and spacious size to make your stay comfortable & relaxing.
- F&B areas include a Pinxx Multicusine restaurant (specializing in Braj cuisine) and a Café.
- Conference Hall with a capacity of 180 pax in Theater Style
- Banquet hall hosts social events and diners with special package for WOW Weddings (Outdoor & Indoor) options. 300 to 500 pax
- Recreation facilities include library, health club, gymnasium and swimming pool
- Wellness options include Ayurveda massage and Spa with Steam Bath
- Recommended for getaway seekers and all premium travelers to Bharatpur.
- Regenta Resort is 210 Km from Delhi / 168 Km from Jaipur & 58 km from Taj Agra.
- Located 6.5 kms from Bharatpur Railway Station and 3 kms from the bird sanctuary entrance.
Bharatpur lies in close proximity to Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary, which is popularly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Bharatpur has been long renowned for the migratory birds in winter. Associated under UNESCO World heritage.
|Taj Mahal||65 kms|
|Fatehpur Sikri||25 kms|
|Jama Masjid Agra||62 kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||Bharatpur|
|Nearest Airport - Agra||53 kms|
Nearest Railway Station
|Bharatpur Junction||7.5 kms|